Sunday, April 29, 2007

The journey begins


Today I carried a crucifix around with me all day. To be precise, it was a crucifix attached to a set of rosary beads. There might also be some holy water involved. An inscription on the beads says "Eau de Lourdes" which I take to mean "Water of Lourdes" in English.

Some lucky things happened to me today. I was watching Big Brother tonight and the housemate I wanted to go was evicted. My husband cooked dinner, which was sweet of him. American Pie: The Wedding was the Sunday night movie, and I hadn't yet seen it.

However, some unlucky events also occured. My mother called up and left a message for me. I guess it was kinda lucky that I didn't answer the phone, but I still had to hear her voice on my answering machine. She's a very abusive woman, so I consider a call from her very unlucky.

Although most of my dinner was nice, the roast meat was undercooked and I couldn't finish it. Not my husband's fault, but unlucky for me. He did make beans, though, which are one of my favourite vegetables, so that was good.

American Pie: The Wedding turned out to be a fairly terrible movie. It was redeemed towards the end by Jim's Dad and Stiffler's Mum. We'll call that one a draw.

So, to sum up, I would count this day as:

LUCKY


I just remembered some HTML without looking it up. Definitely a lucky day.

No comments: