Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A clean fridge!

My hair is in dreads at the moment. They are shoulder-length and of the thin variety. I once counted them, so I know that there are 75 of them on my head.

Today I washed them. This tacks about 15 extra mintues onto my daily shower routine.

After I had finished showering and washing my hair I forgot to put my crucifix in my pocket. I think I got a bit distracted from all the dread care.

The fact that I forgot to pick up todays lucky charm might be considered an unlucky event in itself.

My husband was home late tonight. Unlucky.

When he got home I suggested going out for dinner. We went to a local Indian restaurant and had a lovely dinner. The full works: entree, mains, drinks. Very lucky.

After we got home I felt the urge to clean out my fridge. An unearthly smell had been emanating from it for the past couple of days. I had tried ignoring the smell to no avail. It remained and got worse.

Tonight, for some inexplicable reason, I suddenly felt like throwing out all the old food matter that was slowly rotting in my fridge. Some items had gone past their use by dates by a year or so. It was lucky that I threw them all away before they turned into some sort of mutant organic life form and came to kill me in my sleep.

I tried to solve a sudoku puzzle today but only completed half of it before I got bored. Unlucky.

Today I don't feel was a clearly lucky or unlucky day.

I would call it:

NEUTRAL


Better luck tomorrow.

No comments: